Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Walker Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ian

Ian Report 13 Dec 2012 20:49

I am searching for a Charlotte A Wingerbork nee Walker born ca 1952 married 1972

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 13 Dec 2012 21:07

Ian, do you mind if I ask when and where you last know of her? Her marriage is the only occurrence of the Wingerbork name I can see!
Jan

jax

jax Report 13 Dec 2012 21:08

Apart from the marriage I am not seeing anything.....when did you last see her? could they have left the country perhaps?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 13 Dec 2012 21:10

I can't even see anything for this name on a google search - wondering what nationality it is, maybe there is no satisfactory 'English' spelling.
Don't wish to pry, but may I ask why you are looking for her?
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 13 Dec 2012 23:47

Wonder if it should be Winterborn/e or Winterburn?

Rose

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 14 Dec 2012 09:35

I can see Charlotte's birth, and there seem to be 2 siblings. I think we need to know a bit ,ore about what Ian knows don't you!
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Dec 2012 11:42

PM. Ian, you need to reply on here rather than sending messages, unless the information is confidential - type in box below and click 'submit'.

'Charlotte has appeared as a descendant of my Grt Grt Grt grandfather John Walker 1805 Messingham. I have made contact with a lot of Walkers to try and find out more about this branch of my tree but not had much success as yet. I cannot go back further than 1805 for the Walker line. '

It isn't entirely clear what you are trying to find out. If you need to know more about the marriage I think you need the cert - there may be a mis-transcription of the surname.

As I say, there seem to be 2 siblings for Charlotte - presumably you have found the entries? If not, check out here birth on Freebmd and use MMN to look for them.

Jan