Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Smith/Jacobson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reggie

Reggie Report 2 Jan 2013 13:59

In that case, they'll be on freebmd if they happened in England/Wales

Does the person who posted info on the other site provide PROOF that the children were born to the couple in question?

I would think the 1950 and 1951 births were to the couple who married in 1948

Mark

Mark Report 2 Jan 2013 13:07

Found almost a definite 1950 male

I would imagine the first child latel 1935's early 1940s

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Jan 2013 13:05

Are the births 1951 onwards? This is a long time after the marriage, and there is another Smith/Jacobson marriage in Liverpool 1948.
Jan

Mark

Mark Report 2 Jan 2013 13:05

Births but im putting in Fathers name. Mothers maiden name... should be

Male, Female, male, male from the info i have got

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Jan 2013 13:02

Hi Mark.
Not sure what you mean by 'unable to locate details' -what other site did you use? Births should be on Freebmd. So are you looking for marriages?
Jan

Mark

Mark Report 2 Jan 2013 12:51

I have found the marriage of a couple in 1934 in Liverpool using Freebmd. Using other site i have found out this couple had 4/5 children....Unable to locate details if anyone has info if they could PM me as living ..

Edward Smith 1916-1961 and Esther Jacobson

Thanks