Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lisa Bailey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 13 Jan 2013 18:57

Looking for a Lisa Bailey c1967 who's mother was Anne (Ann) Bailey. Known in the Verwood area

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 13 Jan 2013 19:41

When was she in the area? Not seeing a birth for her there.

Rose

Louise

Louise Report 13 Jan 2013 21:59

Lisa was registered in Southampton. I believe Anne's parents ran a pub in Three Legged Cross. I am going back to the sixties

patchem

patchem Report 13 Jan 2013 22:42

There is a birth in Southampton in 1967, with additional middle names to help in identification.
Could you explain your connection to her?
Thanks

Added:
Any connection to this Bailey?
http://verwood.org/history/restynge_hse.htm

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 14 Jan 2013 11:07

Try Friends reunited

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 12:08

Middle names are Michelle D. I am not 100 percent sure this is her but it tallies with the information I have been given. She would be my half sister but do not know if she has any knowledge of this.

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 12:21

Tried all the obvious free sites, thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Jan 2013 16:46

If you are not sure then getting the birth cert should help/ If she is a half sister do you have the same mum if so who brought her up ??

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 17:57

Same biological father. Both born to single mothers in the 60's. Both with Mother's maiden names on birth certificate. I just wondered if anybody actually knew her hence why I posted on the site.