Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Claire Sherwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 27 Jan 2013 14:00

Respecting the privacy situation I would be really happy if Claire would get back in touch. Sherwood family from Kensington in early 1900`s and I hope you see this and please contact me.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 27 Jan 2013 14:29

Jennifer, have you tried the usual - Facebook, 192.com?
Is this her married or maiden name? Having a middle initial might help you, if there is one.
Jan

Reggie

Reggie Report 28 Jan 2013 11:23

How did Claire contact you?

If it was through GR, find the relative you have in common, and send her a message

She may not use the message boards, and will therefore not see your post

And if she isn't a GR member.....................

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 28 Jan 2013 19:46

Thank you both for advice.Yes it was through GR we made contact. Sadly an issue arose and we have lost contact completely. I have tried various avenues to no avail. But hey, worth keep trying eh. I don`t have a middle name. Sherwood is her maiden.
Thanks again. If there is any repetition on sites by me, I apologise for the error. Not meant to confuse anyone or cause offence.

jax

jax Report 28 Jan 2013 22:38

Has she removed her tree? as I do not see a Claire that has any Sherwood's born Kensington in a tree

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 29 Jan 2013 13:21

As far as I know Claire didn`t have a tree.

jax

jax Report 29 Jan 2013 14:03

If you had contact through GR surely you still have her contact details?

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 29 Jan 2013 14:19

There has been no reply, so I assume there is a problem. Just wondered if anyone else knew anything to help.

jax

jax Report 29 Jan 2013 15:01

If the envelope is still unopened there is a chance she has now left the site and change her email address.