Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stella C Spencer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 30 Jan 2013 19:38

I am looking for Stella C Spencer, born Chichester, Sussex, Sept Qtr 1949. Her parents were Harry Alexander Spencer, and Nellie nee Mustion. Bob

Petef

Petef Report 30 Jan 2013 20:31

Hi Bob,

Please tell us how you are related to Stella?...thanks

Peter

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 30 Jan 2013 21:21

Hi Peter, if I am right, and I am fairly sure I am, her father was the son of Herbert Alexander Spencer, who in turn was the son of Henry Spencer, and Thyrza, nee Lee. Herbert Alexander had a sister Amy, born 1888, who was the mother of my Mother-in-Law. M-in-L was given up as a baby to an orphanage and knew nothing of her family history. Are you related? If you are, please send a private e-mail and I will give you the whole story. Bob

patchem

patchem Report 30 Jan 2013 21:37

There is a possible marriage for her in Chichester in 1968.
Will pm details.

Try 192.com for them, and also bt online, appear to be still in Chichester.

Peter is a helper on here, and probably is not related.

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 30 Jan 2013 21:49

Thanks all, it is getting late, I will follow up tomorrow. Bob