Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stella C Spencer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

bob

bob Report 30 Jan 2013 19:38

I am looking for Stella C Spencer, born Chichester, Sussex, Sept Qtr 1949. Her parents were Harry Alexander Spencer, and Nellie nee Mustion. Bob

Petef

Petef Report 30 Jan 2013 20:31

Hi Bob,

Please tell us how you are related to Stella?...thanks

Peter

bob

bob Report 30 Jan 2013 21:21

Hi Peter, if I am right, and I am fairly sure I am, her father was the son of Herbert Alexander Spencer, who in turn was the son of Henry Spencer, and Thyrza, nee Lee. Herbert Alexander had a sister Amy, born 1888, who was the mother of my Mother-in-Law. M-in-L was given up as a baby to an orphanage and knew nothing of her family history. Are you related? If you are, please send a private e-mail and I will give you the whole story. Bob

patchem

patchem Report 30 Jan 2013 21:37

There is a possible marriage for her in Chichester in 1968.
Will pm details.

Try 192.com for them, and also bt online, appear to be still in Chichester.

Peter is a helper on here, and probably is not related.

bob

bob Report 30 Jan 2013 21:49

Thanks all, it is getting late, I will follow up tomorrow. Bob