Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Livesley/roberts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

EUGENE

EUGENE Report 2 Mar 2013 12:58

Hi, I need help in finding out on any childen that Florence Edith Livesley DOB 1923 may have has. She married a Warwick R Roberts in1947, also on any details of marriages or children Florence's children may have had. I have been trying for hours but getting nowhere, there must be a easy way. Any help I would be gratefull, thank you

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Mar 2013 13:16

For location:

Livesley Florence E Roberts W.Cheshire 10a 1942
Roberts Warwick R Livesley W.Cheshire 10a 1942

I assume you have looked on Freebmd for births?

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Jan

Reggie

Reggie Report 2 Mar 2013 13:17

Where have you been looking?

Have you any reason to think that they actually produced any offspring?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Mar 2013 13:18

I can see a few Cheshire births on Freebmd, easy to find yourself.
Jan

Reggie

Reggie Report 2 Mar 2013 13:20

Ditto Jan's comment about births

There are notes appended to one of them, which you should take note of

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 2 Mar 2013 13:33

Hi Eugene

When you go on to the FreeBMD site.......Enter Roberts in the "Surname" box and Livesley in the "Spouse/Mothers Surname" box.

Date range..........1947 to 1965..............and see what you come up with.

EUGENE

EUGENE Report 2 Mar 2013 16:43

Thanks for help everyone, I know their was at least one child named Jean Roberts born in 1948 and I know she had 2 or 3 children but I can't nail down her married name or weather she has divorced and married again