Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David Fuller

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ian

ian Report 10 Apr 2013 17:35

Trying to find info. on David Fuller, originally living in Edith Road S. Norwood in the 1960's. His father was Arthur Fuller & mother Kathleen (nee Gibson) and he had a younger brother Harry & two younger sisters Barbara & Janet. Can anyone help please?
Ian Cheal.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Apr 2013 18:03

Have you tried doing any searches yourself?

patchem

patchem Report 10 Apr 2013 18:25

Could you say when you were last in contact with him, and was he married?

Have you got approximate dates of birth for his parents - if either has died the death certificate can give useful information.
You have not said what sort of information you are after.

Added:
Their (parents) marriage was in 1946 in Croydon.

Pamz

Pamz Report 10 Apr 2013 20:19

Hi Ian I have sent you a private message...

patchem

patchem Report 10 Apr 2013 22:24

Ian,

Could you say how you are related to the family?

Have you looked for information from free bmd, as that will show you that he has a middle name to help in identification?

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Thank-you.

Added:
Is this your connection?
Marriages Dec 1932
Cheal William S Fuller E. Grinstead 2b 365
Fuller Annie E J Cheal E. Grinstead 2b 365

Common ancestors?
1911 England Census
Harry Fuller Age in 1911: 25 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1886 Relation to Head: Head
Civil parish: Burstow County/Island: Surrey Country: England
Street Address: Builders Inn Cottages, Copthorne, Crawley
Marital Status: Married
Registration District Number: 37 Sub-registration district: Horley ED, institution, or vessel: 2 Household schedule number: 195 Piece: 3232
Harry Fuller 25
Florence Ellen Fuller 25
Albert George Malthouse 8 son
Harry Thomas Fuller 5 son
Annie Elizabeth Jane Fuller 5 dau
Source Citation: Class: RG14; Piece: 3232; Schedule Number: 195.

ian

ian Report 11 Apr 2013 10:38

Yes,
Davids father Arthur was my nothers younger brother so David & siblings are all my cousins. I was in the RAF for nearly all the 1960's and have moved around the country a lot until I retired in 2008 so have lost track of nearly all family on my mothers side.
Ian.

Pamz

Pamz Report 11 Apr 2013 10:48

Have sent another private message Ian..

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Apr 2013 11:32

Locater - it really does help if you give some indication on the thread of the type of information you've sent.

Even a generalisation such as

"Possible marriage to a (surname) in (place) (year)."
"Possible names of children" etc etc

Or even - address for xxxx sent!

People have tried to explain to you that the strength of the boards is in it's members - we all work together, knocking ideas of each other!

Ian - I do hope that Locaters info is of some help

Pamz

Pamz Report 11 Apr 2013 14:24

Yes Detective I appreciate that & I am sure had I been treated with a little more civility on my previous posts I would have been very happy to oblige, its far too late for that now, when these people pay my subs they can share anything I gleam due to paying them...

That said; I do appreciate it did not apply to all of the people that help on here & therefore may do as you ask in future.

patchem

patchem Report 11 Apr 2013 18:29

Ian,

If you could tell us whether locater has sent you a likely address, we can then all stopping looking for him.

In the meantime, are you wanting information of all the siblings, or just David?

Do you know when (or if) their parents have died, as their death certificates can give a lot of information, including addresses and names of informants (who could be married daughters, etc)

Do you think David's middle name is from his Father?

Have you contacted the members of genes who have him in their trees on here?
There are several possible matches, but one person appears to have all the siblings.

Thank-you.

Added:
Arthur?
Births Dec 1922
Fuller Arthur Malthouse Reigate

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 May 2013 15:04

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1325086