Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NEED HELP WITH NEXT STEP OF FINDING BIRTH DAD

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ben

Ben Report 24 Apr 2013 18:01

Hello people may have seen my post on here before. I have now found my dads birth record. His name is Antony heaton, born 1957, born in stain cross Yorkshire mothers maiden name is Thompson he has 2 sisters 1 brother ,called Timothy Julie and Jennifer all born in Surrey. I want to find my dad so I'm wondering if anyone can help with what I can do next to look for him
Thanks in advance

patchem

patchem Report 24 Apr 2013 18:10

192.com?
Has he got a middle name?
Is he in anyone's tree on here?
Can you do a link to your previous thread so we do not duplicate information?
Thanks

jax

jax Report 24 Apr 2013 18:13

Would have been nice if you had acknowledged this one

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1323375

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Apr 2013 18:17

Have sent PM with only Thompson/Heaton marriage in Surrey - might help in the search.
Jan

jax

jax Report 24 Apr 2013 18:23

His brother has a tree on here as I mentioned in the other thread...another poss younger brother lives in Sussex his wife is on facebook

His parents were on the ER until 2002 with the elder sister

Ben

Ben Report 24 Apr 2013 19:14

Sorry jax we had a lot of stuff going on when we were looking last and was having problems getting help from my mum, wasn't ignoring your post never saw it thank u so much for your help do you have a name for the wife on facebook

jax

jax Report 24 Apr 2013 19:24

I would think it would be better to try and contact Timothy first as you did'nt know about any younger siblings

Ben

Ben Report 24 Apr 2013 19:27

Yes we were just talking about this and we don't think there was any younger siblings as my mum was with him for 3 years and doesn't know of any other children we have requested to view Timothy tree. Thank u for your help

jax

jax Report 24 Apr 2013 19:38

No dont ask to see his tree send a proper message

If anyone asked to see my tree it would be ignored.....you want to know where your dad is not see who he is related to and the chances are he does'nt have anyone but himself in it, he certainly has'nt got his brother

Ben

Ben Report 24 Apr 2013 19:43

Ok sorry I'm new to all this have just fund out who my dad is and been piled with all this information just not sure what to do
Will send another message to him
Thank u