Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

carol d hills and sandra s hills

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

karen

karen Report 17 Jun 2013 22:27

Hi im trying to locate family of carol d hills and sandra s hills , they have a brother Peter, all three born between 1938 and 1944.
i believe they have married but im struggling with married names and finding any current information. please can anyone help Their parents were Alan Victor Hills, Ira Dinah Hills

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 17 Jun 2013 22:41

Possible marriage for Sandra in 1973 will send in a pm

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jun 2013 23:02

Marriages Sep 1936 (>99%)

Hatcliffe Dinah I R Hills Orsett 4a 2154
Hills Alan V Hatcliffe Orsett 4a 2154

Death
Name: HILLS, Alan Victor
Registration district: Newark
County: Nottinghamshire
Year of registration: 1990
Month of registration: March
Date of Birth:28 July 1914
Volume no: 8
Page no: 542
Reg no: 390

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jun 2013 23:06

The mother married a second time..........in Essex

Then she re-married Alan Hills.......... in Berkshire

karen

karen Report 18 Jun 2013 17:32

Thank you Reggie, do you mean that Dinah married Alan, then divorced then remarried someone else then divorced and then re married Alan. I am also trying to find out if there children Peter, whom im trying to trace (my father) and Carol and Sandra, im drawing a blank, also if peter had any more children apart from Karen in 1961(me) and Kim in 1963 (my sister) and also Carol or Sandras children,this is such a mine field. Many thanks again Karen

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 19 Jun 2013 00:52

If you had acknowledged my message then I would have sent you possible children from the 1973 marriage

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 19 Jun 2013 16:30

Apart from Peter's birth registration........i can't see any further information about him.

Pamz

Pamz Report 19 Jun 2013 21:12

Hi Karen

I have sent a private message....

Pamz

Pamz Report 20 Jun 2013 07:13

Good Morning Reggie

Pm containing details of what 'appears' to be a later marriage & recent address of that couple..

I chose to go by the name of Locator, please do not address me as anything else,..

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Jun 2013 08:47

Oops....touched a nerve there............apologies

Pamz

Pamz Report 20 Jun 2013 09:06

No not really; it is respect for another's choice, I find it rude to address someone by something other than what they choose to be known as, I would not dream of addressing you as Reginald.... choice

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 Jun 2013 01:00

interesting last comment by Locator

Pamz

Pamz Report 21 Jun 2013 09:05

;-)