Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my dad clive davison

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Oct 2013 17:19

And C H Davidson looks to have a mum called Joyce.

Both of them were born in Southampton.

Rose

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 10 Oct 2013 16:44

If you mean the C P DAVISON
his mum is JUNE

emma

emma Report 10 Oct 2013 14:55

he was born between 1955-1957 and my mam thinks he moved to southampton

i have found someone who is living there who would b the right age but i dont no what to do next, please help :-S

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2013 20:49

Do you have any idea when he was born to narrow years down?

Rose

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Jul 2013 15:20

Hi Emma.
You really need to find out his exact name if you can don't you.
You need an address to search electoral registers at this time - they are available at the local archives , normally located in the main library for the area.
The other alternative is to try to locate his birth, if you have an idea when/where he was born.
Jan

emma

emma Report 9 Jul 2013 14:30

Yeah he knows I exist! I think he was living in Whitley bay at the tym! How do I gon on electoral roles?

Reggie

Reggie Report 8 Jul 2013 23:20

Does he know you exist?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Jul 2013 23:15

Any idea when/where he was born? If you know where he lived at that time you could try looking at old electoral rolls to get his correct name.

Rose

emma

emma Report 8 Jul 2013 23:14

i am looking for my dad named clive davison or davidson, he lived in north shields/whitley bay area around the 1980s this is all i really know apart from i think his mother was called christine