Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tracing birth family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

heather

heather Report 12 Jul 2013 00:11

Hi I'm trying to find my birth parents after recently accessing my birth records. The adoption agency are searching on my behalf but not having any luck.
I was born in Liverpool in 1972 but both my parents were Irish. My birth father was a marriedman in Ireland but left his wife to be with my bith mother. After my adoption they moved to London and were last known to be living together in Finsbury Park.
Any help or advice would be really gratefully received.

heather

heather Report 12 Jul 2013 00:37

Ps I'm a new newbie and not sure how to do this myself!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 12 Jul 2013 01:28

Have you looked for a marriage for them?

Rose

Penny

Penny Report 12 Jul 2013 08:15

Where did your info about Finsbury park come from? Its not often that info like that is added after an adoption has taken place.

Were you an only one?