Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Patrick Antrobus

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Jul 2013 15:14

Trying to find a Patrick David Antrobus who was adopted I have a copy of his birth certificate. But haven't had any luck. Please help

Reggie

Reggie Report 15 Jul 2013 15:18

If you are a blood relative, add yourself to the national adoption contact register

Look on here in 'search all trees'

Was he born in 1950?

If you are a relative, add him to your GR tree................in case he comes on here looking for connections

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Jul 2013 20:34

I am related to Patrick David Antrobus he mum is my mum. Please can you give advice ? Lisa

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Jul 2013 22:57

You were given advice.....................have you followed it?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1328391

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Jul 2013 11:17

Adoption Contact Register

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register