Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

192.com look-up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Nov 2013 19:53

Good to hear that you've been given the information

As a gentle reminder to 'helpers' - GR also hold the ER, no doubt sourced from FMP.
Anyone with a full Platinum sub can access them without recourse to FMP ;-)

Findingmypast

Findingmypast Report 15 Nov 2013 16:42

thanks for your replies.
I have sent a reply to Shirley with full info. re: names, last addresses, etc...

I am aware that full access to 192 is expensive, and i wouldn't have asked except that some members on here used to do lookups on the site - although it was some time ago ! (one member who helped me once doesn't seem to be on GR anymore as i did try to contact him afew weeks ago, but my email has not been opened).

Best wishes !

>>>>>>> many thanks for the info. received Shirley...i am most grateful for your time & help.

Reggie

Reggie Report 15 Nov 2013 16:22

192 credits are very expensive...........not fair to ask for lookups.

The ER is on FMP.....................

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Nov 2013 16:21

No one has full access to www.192.com its pay to view and expensive

However FMP does has electoral rolls too .

Pm me and i will take a look

Findingmypast

Findingmypast Report 15 Nov 2013 16:18

Would anyone with full access to 192.com be able to do a look-up for me please - and contact me by personal message for any replies ?

I am searching for a friend (formerly living in Mitcham, Surrey) who i lost touch with around the time of his marriage in 2005.

I believe his marriage didn't work out and that he may now be living + working abroad, so i am trying to trace my friend's father with the hope that he can put us back in touch.

His father used to live in the Merton area of London & was last known to be living in London SW19 (Wimbledon).

A free search of 192.com reveals that his father still seems to be living in the Wimbledon area and that they were living together in 2002 - but i don't remember the address...of course it could now be a different address but still in the area.

If anyone is able to help then i will give full details in my reply via PM, as i can't post private details here on a public forum.
Many thanks in advance.