Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mandy

mandy Report 16 Dec 2013 00:36

Dennis Ingram; formerly living in Pimlico, until at least 1973. Has a sister Sue or Susan. Mandy Fuller.

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 16 Dec 2013 00:49

Hello Mandy.
If you go to the top right hand side of the page, where it says search. You can click on this and look in search all member records. There are quite a lot of people with Dennis Ingram in their trees. Some of the birth dates will be later than your Dennis so that should narrow it down for you. Maybe one of them is the same as yours.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Dec 2013 08:48

Do you think you are related to him?

Does he know you........or know about you?

Have you been told his birth year and birthplace?

mandy

mandy Report 16 Dec 2013 21:45

He's my biological father, who I haven't ever met. I lost my Mum last month and felt I needed to look him up. Thanks for the advice, but I haven't got a birthdate. I have messaged a few, from the same area, but am awaiting a reply. Thanks again. Mandy.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Dec 2013 22:03

Is he supposed to have been told about you?