Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Address look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ceri

ceri Report 9 Feb 2014 23:06

Hi
Not sure if this is possible or how else I can find them but, I am looking for a relative of mine...I believe I may have found them in a search on 192.com but cannot view any details, is there anyone who may be able to help with this? It is pretty urgent as have a important message to give them as soon as possible. Any information?

Kenneth Stevens born c1942, married Maryse Lapierre in 1989

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Feb 2014 23:39

Only on the ER for 2002

Different names at the address from 2003 to date

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Feb 2014 23:44

A member of GR MAY have the stepson in his tree................try making contact

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Feb 2014 01:25

See also

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/tips_board/thread/1337229

You mentioned that they might have moved to France where Maryse was born.

Try facebook using her maiden name - quite a few results living in France or Canada to sift through

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Feb 2014 09:29

Duplicate thread....and no return to either!!!!!!

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Feb 2014 11:19

I thought this was 'urgent'

ceri

ceri Report 11 Feb 2014 14:45

this is urgent reggie and I do appreciate your thoughts and will respond when I am home and got 5 mins im doing this from the hospital on my phone don't mean to offend anyone just literally posted this message from the hospital and haven't been home to look up anything you guys have suggested I am popping back home tonight and so will hopefully get a chance to look then and read in detail what you have all put
Thanks again