Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

alan shann

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jennifer

jennifer Report 14 Feb 2014 17:59

hi i am looking for a freind of mine she is called dawn shann, she wants to find her dad the last time she saw him was over 7 years ago in leeds. she knows he lives around prestond road, greatfield area in hull. we know he was working at north sea ferries in hull as a security guard. it is very important she finds him, thankyou.

patchem

patchem Report 14 Feb 2014 18:13

Try this:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/shann/alan/

jax

jax Report 14 Feb 2014 19:10

Jennifer

I see you have access to the electoral roll, as you have offered to help someone on another thread

Only other things we can offer is trying facebook, friendsreunited, search trees on here or just google his name to see if you can find anything

Pam

Pam Report 14 Feb 2014 19:58

Address information supplied.

jax

jax Report 14 Feb 2014 20:06

The one with a middle intital of M who was living in Liverpool up until 2006?

There are 3 Alan Shann's born between 1953 and 1961

2 in Hull and 1 in Durham

There is one in Hull and one in Durham but I don't think they are the father of a Dawn