Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennie

Jennie Report 20 Feb 2014 18:00

Hi I am looking for my sister her name is Deborah Olive she was born September? 1962 she was registered at Paddington London, her father is Denis Edmund Smith he was married to our mother in 1962 Julia may Long. she was raised by her grandparents in London, but we have no idea where to look Denis could be my brothers father and I have been told that I was the spit of her when she was little, we would love to find her as this was a bit of a shock to us when we found out. :-0

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Feb 2014 18:11

Hi Jennie.
Do you know what became of her grandparents? Or do you have their names?
If you can find deaths for them, then with a bit of luck the informant on the certs will be a relative. This might offer a starting point.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Feb 2014 18:15

There are only 3 possible marriages I think. Will Pm details, then you can search on 192.com, Facebook for these people, and see if yours.
Jan