Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for david james

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katherine

Katherine Report 7 Mar 2014 16:40

hi can anyone help me find a david james who used to live at 6 clarence avenue streatham/clapham area?
not sure exactly how old he would be now.i his 60s i would imagine.
also he was a photographer in the 70s..
any help greatly appreciated x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 7 Mar 2014 17:35

Your remaining thread on Find Ancestors says that you are trying to help David's son to find him - please make sure that you delete that one now.

Not entirely sure which Borough the avenue falls under - possibly Lambeth?

If that can be pinned down then it might be possible to look at the historical ER's for the address to see if David have any additional names.

Any idea if he was an independent photographer, or the name of the company he worked for? Any additional clue might be helpful.

If the son is in contact with his mother, does she know the names of any of David's siblings? Where does she think David might have been born?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 Mar 2014 22:29

Was David named as the father on the birth cert of the man who is looking for him?