Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emma Lambert

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mike

Mike Report 25 Apr 2014 12:04

Still Looking for my Half Sister EMMA LAMBERT LAST POSTED SOME 6YEARS AGO. I Live in Australia and I know she has been looking for me. If anyone can help I can supply this info. She was last known in Bristol U.K. Married with I believe two MAYBE THREE Children. She may have divorced and may have since remarried and moved further North in the U.K. I have posted emails with my recent Email address but to no avail. As I am now in the twilight of my life I would dearly love to at least see a photo of this person or at least make contact. Thank you for reading this.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Apr 2014 12:07

If you did not delete your earlier thread, please use it, and delete this one

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Apr 2014 12:09

You didn't apparently return to your more recent thread........which was certainly not posted 6 years ago

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1333772

jax

jax Report 25 Apr 2014 13:37

Maybe Mike doesn't know how to return to his threads...maybe you would like to pm him and let him know Reggie.

edit as I am not busy I will do it myself

Kay????

Kay???? Report 25 Apr 2014 14:14

Emma Lambert posted 6 years ago is what Mike is refering to----------.see his other thread of 2013.

jax

jax Report 25 Apr 2014 14:44

I have sent a message explaining about her other account which may still be active

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 26 Apr 2014 22:32

LOOKS like Emma is on Facebook

on her Friends the surnames are there

Will send link to MIKE

EDIT
FURTHER CHECKING may be wrong as the facebook says born 22 April LONDON

jax

jax Report 26 Apr 2014 22:42

He hasn't yet opened my message :-(

Mike

Mike Report 27 Apr 2014 09:05

Thank you All for the info. Now Trying This Facebook Kindest regards to all who helped. Mike.