Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Unknown siblings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma Louise

Emma Louise Report 7 Sep 2014 07:59

Hello,
My name is Emma Gunns and I am looking for information on my unknown half brother and two sisters. They are the biological children of Leonard Foley (Lenny), he lived in Sydney, New South Wales. He passed away in 1972/73 due to a car accident on the South Coast of NSW. I have very little information to use in my search, I know that one sister was born in 1970 and adopted by her biological mother, and that a brother and sister were born to another lady at around the same time (not sure exactly when).
Any information on these people or hints as to how I can gather more information for my search would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance
Emma :-)

patchem

patchem Report 7 Sep 2014 08:10

Welcome to the boards, Emma.

You could possibly alter your heading to include 'New South Wales', so that someone with more knowledge of that country could help?

Was your father married to either of the mothers, or was he the acknowledged father of the children with his name on any certificates?
Do you know if any contact was maintained between them, and that they were aware of his existence?

Does Leonard appear in your tree so that others can contact you that way?

Thank-you

jax

jax Report 7 Sep 2014 15:06

If he was born 1934 Australia.....There is someone called Anne who has him in her tree