Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

mary howard looking for Patricia Howard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

caroline

caroline Report 16 Nov 2014 18:46

Hi my sister in law was born in 1958 and adopted in the Plymouth area her mothers name was patricia howard can anybody help please

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 16 Nov 2014 18:55

I assume she is your husband's sister? He needs to put his contact details on the National Adoption Contact Register.

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

Also worth checking other members' trees for matches (use search box above), and looking on Facebook - if adoptees are looking for their birth family they will use their original name,

Good luck!

Jan

jax

jax Report 17 Nov 2014 14:23

This is Carolines husbands adopted sister (directed at Jacqueline but she has deleted her comment)

Caroline asked me by pm to help have sent possible details of an address for a brother born 1950 although only to 2003 and possible address for one of his daughters which is recent..... Both parents have died

Have also mentioned someone has them in their tree which maybe worth checking out

caroline

caroline Report 19 Nov 2014 13:44

Thank you everybody you have been amazing

caroline

caroline Report 21 Nov 2014 08:51

Could somebody tell me how I would go about finding an address for somebody please

jax

jax Report 21 Nov 2014 10:55

You could Google the name followed by 192.com to see if they are actually listed and then look it up on genes or find my past electoral rolls.... Or this site has the addresses for free but doesn't actually tell you when

http://www.freeelectoralroll.co.uk

Or send me a private message and I will take a look

Dame*Shelly*(

Dame*Shelly*("\(*o*)/") Report 4 Dec 2014 14:44

hope all go's well