Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

harman

harman Report 3 Jun 2016 09:48

Simon PJ Johnson the son of Rachel Dorothy Jackson nee Peel only information I have he was married to Michelle Wilson in Leeds 1990

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Jun 2016 10:10

Deleted - looked for Jackson rather than Johnson

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/general_chat/thread/1360245

Actually the GC does say Jackson, so which is it?

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 3 Jun 2016 10:26

Was he was born 1965.......Huddersfield.??

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Jun 2016 10:52

Jackson/Johnson, what ever.

When were you last in contact, and where? Have you traced any siblings or his parents? Was he adopted?
With the confusion in names, the more info we have the better chance we have to help you.

PM sent asking for clarification and for replies to be posted here.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Jun 2016 11:54

Harman confirms it is Johnson.

Harman - please add to this thread & answer the additional questions. Also can you confirm that he was born in Huddersfield?
Thank you.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Jun 2016 15:19

He appears to have married 1990 in Leeds, with a possible son born in that year.

Simon P J is not on any current ER, nor does there appear to be another marriage or death using his initials.

There's far too many resuls for Simon (no initials) Johnson or for his 'son' to identify which may be relevant.

Do you have additional information please?

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 3 Jun 2016 20:03

Some feedback on here from "Harman" would be good???

Rambling

Rambling Report 13 Jun 2016 20:40

NUDGE for Harman as I have advised him/her to return to this thread.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jul 2016 14:16

Nudge again!

harman

harman Report 1 Jul 2016 14:30

Hi sorry still trying to find my way round the site. I no Simon was married in 1990 in Leeds but not to whom. Do not know what his child is boy or girl. As far as we know his father brought him up. His mother left him when he was 9 months old. Thank you for your help

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jul 2016 16:22

Harman the child which seems most likely was a boy, but I have drawn a blank on finding him or Simon on electoral rolls after that. But as said if they are not using middle initials the names are very common.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jul 2016 16:24

Copying this here as it gives father's name

"harman Report 1 Jul 2016 14:03
I'm looking for Simon P J Johnson born in Huddersfield on June 1964 father was Arthur Johnson mother Rachel Dorothy Johnson nee Peel. My husband is his half brother and his only just found out. His brother is John K Millwood "

Do you know whether Simon's father stayed in the Leeds/Huddersfield areas after the birth?

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jul 2016 16:47

If you have the marriage cert for Rachel to Arthur it may give Arthur's age and his father's name, which would help to locate any family who may know of Simon?

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jul 2016 17:31

An absolutely random guess, based on it being the area of Simon's birth and this Arthur ( no middle initial on marriage reg) being born around the likely date given Rachel's age. It is just a very outside chance that if you buy the cert, the informant might also be next of kin.

England & Wales deaths 1837-2007 Transcription

First name(s) ARTHUR
Last name JOHNSON
Gender Male
Birth day 26
Birth month 12
Birth year 1923
Age -
Death quarter 3
Death year 1992
District HUDDERSFIELD
Register number 892
County Yorkshire
Volume 4
Page 1081
Country England
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain

or possibly

England & Wales deaths 1837-2007 Transcription

First name(s) ARTHUR
Last name JOHNSON
Gender Male
Birth day 14
Birth month 7
Birth year 1923
Age -
Death quarter 1
Death year 2003
District HUDDERSFIELD
District number 0891A
Register number B65A
Entry number 024
Date of registration mm/yy 0103
County Yorkshire
Country England
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Subcategory Deaths & burials

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 4 Jul 2016 09:48

Have PM address in 2015 ER in Harrogate for Simon , second marriage for his wife 1990 Leeds , she has since remarried 2004 and has GR Tree with herself born 1964 , their son born 1990 , and her current husband born 1961 in Tree
son living with Simon in 2011 ER .