Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anthony Stevenson Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

denise

denise Report 12 Jun 2016 23:55

Im trying to locate my stepbrother whom i have lost contact with and also my stepfather , My brother is Anthony Stevenson born 1965 and lived in catford lewisham area, he later moved to Australia sometime before 2001, thats when we lost contact ,he has since married ,not sure of his wifes name he also has two children , billy and Harper whom i believe are both under 10 years of age, not sure what area he lives but he did at some point live close to Bondi beach , my stepfather is William Stevenson born 1943 ( not %100 on the year) he lived most his life in catford area but moved to spain in 1990s he was last living in alicante spain up until 2014 for sure he may still be there but the number i have just rings, he may have gone to Australia to my stepbrothers, i can't find any info on either of them, if any one has any suggestions that would be great thanks Denise

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Jun 2016 00:07

Denise - please do remove their exact dates of birth from your post. Although a yob is useful, including their day and month of birth could potentially lead to identity theft.
(edit- thank you for doing that)

If you have your stepfathers last known address, have you tried writing? If he's moved, the letter might be forwarded. Was there a bar or other social venue he frequented? Might they know where he is? Depending on how long youve been trying to ring him you might find he's only be away on an extended holiday.

denise

denise Report 13 Jun 2016 01:21

i have sent cards and a letter to last know address but not heard anything , he was living with someone but i think the relationship may have ended i tried to call her work but she hung up on me that was about a year and a half ago, i have been trying to call for 2 years and the phone just rings and is never answered

Valerie

Valerie Report 13 Jun 2016 01:41

Hi Denise
The 'National Library of Aus' (on-line) has an 'Ask a Librarian' service - they will check electoral rolls (past & present). (covers ALL States) Excellent service.

Valerie
WAus.