Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alister alexander mackay

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jul 2016 19:53

I'm looking for an alister alexander mackay roughly aged 56-59 area kilmarnock was married to a denise jamieson roughly around 1979/1980 had 2 daughters sharon born jan 80 and amanda born 83

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Jul 2016 21:19

you havent given a time frame

Scottish records are on Scotlands People which isnt a subs site

Edit. See you have amended your opening post witth more details

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Jul 2016 00:18

Would Alister be your father? When & where was the last contact? Does he have any siblings who may know his where abouts.

There are 87 entries in the ER on findmypast for a Alistair MacKay, but none with the middle initial of A. Some of the listings could be for the same person if they've moved between 2002 and 2014. Since 2002 people have had the choice to 'opt out' of the commercial listings meaning his contact details may have been removed

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Jul 2016 01:03

Hi yes he is I'm 33 and have 4 children I'm now at the point in my life I'd like to know more about where I come from as they say as I find it quiet hard to talk about to my children I can't answer them . I haven't had contact for roughly 30yrs I know he remarried to a karen and they have 2 son's

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 Jul 2016 06:51

There is an Alister Mackay on the electoral rolls with a Karen and Frazer

Will pm you the address ,hopefully it's the right person

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Jul 2016 09:03

Thank u Shirley