Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert John KYNASTON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 30 Oct 2016 07:14

Hello.
I am trying to trace the whereabouts of my half brother.
He was born Robert John Kynaston in August 1968. My mother and his father were unmarried at the time of his birth (and as was common in those days, along with unapproving parents) he was given up for adoption.
My two sisters and I have spoken to our mother and she says she does not recollect the details of the adoption. She seems to remember the adoptive father was a policeman from the Newham area of London, from what she was told.

My mother often thinks about her son (although my sisters and I have only just been told about his existence).

Would anyone have any information or idea in where to start looking to find him? I don't even know if the adoption was all above board.

I would be extremely grateful of any information.
Thanks, in hopeful anticipation,
Rebecca.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Oct 2016 07:19

Have you looked in members trees to see if he is in anyone's tree

Without knowing his adopted name you wont be able to look for him but he may look for his birth family so put your details on the adoption contact register on the GRO site

Also you could add your email address with a message against his birth record on FreeBMD

His birth record does indicate adopted by the small s added to the page nos

Births Sep 1968
KYNASTON ROBERT JOHN KYNASTON Kingston THS 5c 2525/s

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Oct 2016 07:27

There a member John Kynaston who has him listed Do you know him???

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 30 Oct 2016 14:24

Two Robert John Kynaston born 1968 . research shows Genes member
John Kynaston is father of other Robert born 1st qrter 1968 .