Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Widdowson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DUSTY

DUSTY Report 21 Nov 2016 19:25

Hi I am trying to find a Brian L Widdowson born 1942 Stockport I have been given some old family photo's which I am sure he would b e interested in seeing but I have hit a brickwall in finding him. can anyone help please

Pete

:-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 21 Nov 2016 20:26

There seems to be a lot of threads about the widdowson family .

It would probably be best to keep them on one thread so,look ups don't overlap

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 21 Nov 2016 20:29

So he was born in 1942 Stockport Cheshire tpreg district

Married 1969 same reg distirict .ref should be on FreeBMD

Seems to be in colwyn bay to 2011

DUSTY

DUSTY Report 21 Nov 2016 20:53

Hi have looked on freebmd no marriage reg.

I have done a lot of searching on the Widdowson family, Brian's father Henry ( Harry)
moved to Stockport about 1940 ish and that is where I have hit a wall I know he is one of four children James Enid Brenda being the other children as he was the younger of them I thought I would try him first.

Pete

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 21 Nov 2016 21:06

He married Denise m hurst and there are two sons born to them that do show on FreeBMD

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 21 Nov 2016 21:07

Will pm you the last address

DUSTY

DUSTY Report 21 Nov 2016 21:10

hi yes i had seen them and tried to find them on facebook with no luck Ian and Andrew was the names 1970 and 1971

Pete