Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Archibald William Giles 1896 m Elizabeth Harvey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rita

Rita Report 22 Nov 2016 10:01

Looking for living relatives- their children were (twins) Donald Harvey and Anne b 1030 and Raymond William 1940

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 22 Nov 2016 11:38

Marriages Mar 1919 (>99%)
Giles Archibald W Harvey Poplar 1c 546
Harvey Elizabeth Giles Poplar 1c 546

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 22 Nov 2016 11:42

The twins? But I can't see Raymond 1940.

Births Mar 1930 (>99%)
Giles Annie M Harvey Edmonton 3a 768
Giles Donald H Harvey Edmonton 3a 767

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 22 Nov 2016 11:45

Raymond William with mother's name mistranscribed.

Births Sep 1940 (>99%)
Giles Raymond W Haney Edmonton 3a 1369

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 Nov 2016 16:19

Don't know if relevant -
a Donald H Giles and a Raymond W Giles both married in the Epping reg district, Donald in 1970, and Raymond twice, I think, first in 1957, and then again in 1968.

Raymond and his second wife had two (or three) daughters - possibly twins (or one child with a subsequent name change) in 1970 Epping, and another in Harlow in 1974.
The second wife and the 1974 daughter are on the 2013-16 ER at an address in Harlow - per 192.com and searchelctoralroll. A grand-daughter (maybe?) is also listed with them, although not currently - she may have been born 1990, mms Giles. Raymond is not listed with them - but may just have opted out of the public ER.. The wife is not listed in the BT phonebook at the Harlow address.

Donald H and his wife were at another Harlow address 2002-7, then the wife on her own 2008-11 & 2013. Not in BT phonebook.
They had a son 1970 in Epping reg district.

Please be aware that these MAY NOT BE the right people.
This may be a complete red herring.
I'll PM you the Harlow address for Raymond's second wife, just in case.

EDIT: No I won't. Rita, you seem to be one of the people I mentioned above, so I expect you already know all that.

I had assumed you were looking for the three children or their descendants, but now I see you must be meaning other living relatives of Archibald or Elizabeth.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 Nov 2016 17:16

For helpers' benefit -

Related thread with many replies re Archibald, Elizabeth, and family:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1363386