Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Sandery relatives from his children

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

James

James Report 28 Dec 2016 07:40

Wanting to know of living relatives of John sandery Born Mclaren Vale South Australia
1845 .He died 1926 Solomon town port pirie His children were
Ethal May Sandery
Arthur Sandery
Frederick John Sandery
Ada Emma Sandery
Effie Myrtle Alice Button
Mabel ever Sandery
Annie Maud Sandery
Walter Horace Sandery
Harry Lionel Sandery
Alfred Edgar Sandery
Ralf Allan Leslie Sandery
If you Are related to these ancestor let me know.Then we can figure out that side of my mother's tree her grandmother was Effie Myrtle Alice Button.

patchem

patchem Report 28 Dec 2016 09:51

Have you looked to see if any of these people are in anyone's tree on here?

(Use the 'Search' / 'Search All Member Trees' tabs, top right)

Valerie

Valerie Report 29 Dec 2016 01:20

James ... I have just sent a 'message' to 'Colin' who has listed your 'Sandery's in his tree - I hope he will be in touch to help with your searches.

Valerie
WAus

patchem

patchem Report 29 Dec 2016 07:28

The Button/Sandery marriage notice from trove is shown in a tree on Ancestry (BrianGordonCollins). Have you contacted him?

James

James Report 29 Dec 2016 08:32

How do you find that patchem do you have to pay or can I look without paying

James

James Report 29 Dec 2016 08:37

This info on here came from the Geni site but I could look at that part for free. Effie Sandery who married George Button was my great grandmother