Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bailey/Johnson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 3 Feb 2017 17:22

Looking to fnd Lucette Bailey (Johnson) who is from the Worthing area, she is the only link to her mother Pauline Iris Prior(johnson,norman) and I am hoping she can help with gaps in her mothers family tree, I am married to Paulines great nephew
hoping someone can help

Many thanks

patchem

patchem Report 3 Feb 2017 17:52

Just for reference, Pauline Iris Prior was born in 1922 and is in a few trees on here.

She married Mr Johnson in 1950 and Mr Norman in 1974..

Lucette was born in 1948.

patchem

patchem Report 3 Feb 2017 18:08

When were you last in contact with the family, and have you thought of applying for Pauline's will, to see what other names are in there?

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 3 Feb 2017 19:21

Yes you have the right family, We have never had any direct contact but I found her marriages and the birth of her daughter Lucette, found lucette's marriage and found her 4 sons names have tired a look on Facebook looking in worthing nothing but then the family could have moved out of the area, I never thought of applying for her will. I shall look into that.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Feb 2017 22:47

If you think she married a Mr Bailey in 1969, she could be using the name of Lucy rather than Lucette.

There is an ER entry for Lucy K 1995 to 2007 in West Sussex along with her husband & 4 possible sons. It was sold in 2007.

A further entry for herself and a son is available to 2013. As it doesn't appear to have been sold since 2007, either its a rental or they've opted out of the commercial ER.

Will send by PM with advice to exercise caution just in case it's the wrong person