Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I really need some help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

catherine

catherine Report 18 May 2017 13:58

I have so much information already that it should be easy for me to trace my birth mother
I met her & her husband and my three siblings when i was ten ,i know when she got married, i know the boys name and year of birth, but over the years i forgot the girls names, i even remember her address at the time but they got moved out because of asbestos

would love any help or advice with this please

Thank you in advance
Catherine

Rambling

Rambling Report 18 May 2017 14:00

If you'd rather message privately please do so by clicking on my name, and I will see what I can find. :-) though as a general tip if the siblings are now adults, the boys are usually easier to find, try electoral rolls and facebook.

catherine

catherine Report 18 May 2017 14:52

the surname is walsh and my birth mothers name is teresa brennan she married a Patrick Joseph Walsh in March 1964 in islington, They lived in sullivan close wandsworth in the 70's

Rambling

Rambling Report 18 May 2017 14:55

Catherine, Just replied to your message before reading that you have added the names here, will see what I can find. :-)

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 21 May 2017 00:19

FreeBMD has 2 Walsh births with MMN Brennan in Islington, one 1966 and one 1974.

Rambling

Rambling Report 21 May 2017 18:23

Just to add I didn't get anywhere with searching, other than births (and Teresa and Patrick on London eroll to 1965) some births in another area but also marriage to account for some...most obvious name I couldn't track forward, and too many Patrick Josephs.

catherine

catherine Report 22 May 2017 14:51

Thank you all