Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Ties

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 26 Oct 2009 17:16

I want to thank GR for enabling me to find family in the UK as I am in Australia (so far away). My first contact though was a relative in Australia who had done a amazing amount of work to find most of my mother's side relatives,,, then my 2nd contact was a relative in Scotland who has done most of my father's family.. the next contact i had was from England and she too was doing my father's side... and these are all 4th cousins.. a cousin is helping me with information about my dad's mother's family... I am just so thankful I decided to join the Genes Reunited..
I have found that many people are so helpful in trying to assist others to find their relatives. so I say.. thankyou to all those who have helped me and mine.