Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find my Sister Joyce Wignall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 6 May 2010 00:22

I would really like to thank everyone who answered my emails and offered their advice and even assisted me in searching. I had been looking for my half sister for many years but wasnt aware that she was called by her second christian name and that she had married and her last name was changed. I was looking for Joyce Wignall and her name is Winifred Jones. She has a tree on GR and with the help of other members I put the pieces together, she wasnt using the email address registered with GM any more so I sent letters all over the UK this time to Winifred J Jones and ONE letter found her. We are "Manchester United" Now and it is a wonderfull outcome. Thanks once again everyone. Kind Regards Yvonne.