Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO VOLUNTEER RESEARCHERS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dozey

Dozey Report 18 Jun 2010 11:52

I think it is about time I acknowledged publicly my thanks to all the wonderful folk who made a contribution & did so much to progress my family tree. I could not have gathered so much information on my family as I have done since posting enquiries on the Boards.

FannyByGaslight - first and foremost because she was so indefatigable - BatMansDaughter - who did almost as much as Fanny - SylviaInCanada - MargaretManson- MaureeninNY - brummiejan - LiverBird1 - Londonbelle - Irish Gel - Susan - DET - Gwyn in Kent - ***alviegal*** - George of Westbury

and last BUT NOT LEAST Choccy and WayneTracey who worked minor miracles on my Australian connection.

If I have failed to mention someone - my apologies - but you will probably know who you are.

Many thanks for all your assistance and please keep up the good work despite the rudeness and abuse some of you have suffered from ungrateful posters who you have been trying to help.

Although so far as I can recall I didn't have assistance from Zoe and Ginny on my threads I would like to give them a mention as I have noticed they have made one member VERY happy recently. Well done.

Jeanie