Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

They Knew about me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jonto1

jonto1 Report 29 Apr 2012 00:15

I have been on GR now for the grand amount of 3 weeks and thanks to Ken H i recieved the bestest email ever from my new sister telling me that I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers, and my birth father had told them about me as they grow up and he always thought about me and if i was ok, my heart was beating like a drum as i read the mail.
My birth father wants me to write to him so when i finish my round my round of golf in the morning i will find a quiet room and set about it.
Again i would like to thank Ken H for his great work i cant thank the man enough he has changed my life for ever......John :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D