Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i found my cousin steven bernstein!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

linda

linda Report 3 Jun 2012 23:07

i had a phone call today from my cousin steven i had wrote him a letter on thursday thinking to myself he would not reply to me.but he did we had a long chat on the phone it was lucky he contacted me as he is moving in a few days time. i was crying with shock but ok now we will be meeting soon after he has moved house in about 2 weeks we have a lot to talk about he will meet my husband and our two kids i said to him you have a new familynow i have family photos to show him when we meet.he remembers me when i was born and that was a long time ago and that he knew about my dad passing away so now we are going to keep in touch we seem close even when we spoke on the phone so thanks to genes reunited this has happened so if anyone needs to find that long lost relation there is hope out there from Linda