Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah Hudghton's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 13 Mar 2004 02:28

I never thought that I would get anywhere with contacting family members and then just recently someone contacted me about a couple of names and to my delight I found out that it was my dads second cousin, my second cousin once removed. I never knew much about my dads mother and her family and now here I was reading a message from one of them! We've kept in contact ever since and are always sharing any information we find about the family, it's been great! I have also managed to come into contact with a more distant relative, but a relative none the less, he has been such a help with gathering data about the family. Thank you so much to everyone on Genes connected for making this happen, I'm so glad I joined!