Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Beverley Parton's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Speedy

Speedy Report 27 Mar 2004 17:39

Me again I have yet another success story, I have decided to try and trace my family tree, but with my mom and dad being divorced while I was a baby I didn't know much about my birth father's family, thanx to GC and FR I found my 2 half sisters and after a very good visit I got back to find an email off my cousin on my dads side of the family, what a result, but it doesn't end there I am working away at the moment so every weekend I get back I check my emails, you can imagin the happy suprise I got this weekend when I got back and found an email off a cousin from my moms side of the family, as her mom and dad also got divorced when she was little that is also another side of the family I don't know much about but now her dad's second family have been in touch, so my advice is never give up, because the answer is out there and it will get to you eventualy, my husband now wants me to start on his family tree as I have had so much luck with mine thanks to GC and FR....... This site has got to be the best ever!!!!!