Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Corrina In Chi's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carrie in Godalming

Carrie in Godalming Report 29 Mar 2004 13:07

A big thank you to EVERYONE who helped me trace my birth father, never thought Id find him as all the info I was given turnrd out to be embelished rather by my mum. I sent an email per chance to some one, they didnt recognise the names I gave, but put me in touch with someone who may have been of help! turns out i was put in touch with my uncle, who got me in contact with my aunt and her family (we regually gas bag now) and the same day I spoke to my real dad. fabulous and all in the space of 24 hours of the first email sent!!!! so dont be put off you never know what you may uncover. It also turns out they live 5 mins away from where I was brought up and still visit!!!!!! Good luck to everyone, thanks again Corrina ;)