Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheila Molyneux's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 27 Apr 2004 14:10

Please note the heading at the top of this page Success Stories, and read the sentance underneath, this board is aimed at people who have had some sort of success thanks to Genes Connected, and these are many......myself included., who have found family members thanks to this site. I think you are missing the point Rebecca... Valley and Patricia, are not playing jokes on anyone on this site, far from it they are offering words of encouragement to all those out there still searching, its funny that you should mention Dereks name, when all his messages were deleted before you joined Genes Connected early this morning...... I just wanted to say to all those people out there still looking, this site can be an amazing source of help. do not be deterred from asking for help from many of the genuine people on here. The very best of luck to all of you out there searching. Sheila