Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Elaine Rosier's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 14 May 2004 00:38

I started researching my husbands family on this brill site a while ago,with just the surname and an area, we had no idea of more than a couple of christian names.From this tiny amount of information I have uncovered so much,maybe not as much as some people have managed but to us to have got back to his G.G.Grandparents is just amazing.We have uncovered not only their births marriages and deaths but their siblings and some of their offspring.Today had to be the ultimate experience of joy a copy of his G.Grandfathers will and from a chance contact of a property he once owned the possibility of some memorabilia,possibly even photos.We are over the moon.Now hubby can't moan about the time I spend on the computer!!!!.My family tree too is spreading but not as well as hubbys as I have a lot of Irish and military rellies,but I will persevere!!!THANKS GENES CONNECTED OUR FAMILY HISTORY CAN BE PRESERVED AND PASSED ON TO OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN...WE OWE YOU OUR GREATFUL THANKS.With Regards,Elaine