Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rececca Jane Bryant's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rececca

Rececca Report 22 Jun 2004 16:43

HEATHER ELIZABETH PERCIVAL - Found at last - 22.06.04 Well after a 20 year seach off and on I have found my natural Mother, 1 Aunt, 3 Uncle's 21 Nephews & Nieces & it seems to be growing. I have spoken to an Uncle who's in Australia, and another over here in England, as well as the Aunt. Phoning my Natural Mother up after all these years was the most harrowing thing I have ever done, but I am so pleased that I have done this. After all these years she has not stopped thinking about me, and its early days yet but so far so good. I have a message for anyone wishing to search for their natural Mother or Father, follow your heart, you may be lucky, or you may not, but youo have done it for you. Its a chance that you have to take. All the very best to all who search Jane Bryant