Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hayley Thomas' success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 19 Oct 2004 11:23

Hi my name is Hayley Thomas I'm 29 years old and I was adopted in 1980. I had been trying to find my family for some time. I put a message on Genes connected and a cousin who lives in canada saw it and contacted my Aunt who lives 15 miles away from me. I have met my Mum and dad and everthing has fallen in to place for me it's been one of the best things thats happened to me. I have got 5 brothers and 1 sister not to mention all the Aunts and uncles and cousins. I now feel a peace within myself knowing where I have come from, I am so much like my mum and dad our genes really are connected. This site is brill I hope many other people will find happiness like I have! Dont give up keep on searching someone will see your message. Hayley X