Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kelly Monahan's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 22 Oct 2004 10:45

hi, at first i thought same old site trying to make money out of people, but i thought what the hell ill try it its only 7.50. it wouldnt break the bank! well in the first week i found my best friend from primary school then my cousin who moved to ireland, i hadnt spoke to her in 3 years, in the same week i found my cousin from the other side of the family who i havent seen in 15 years i told my sister inlaw about it one day and she hadnt seen her dad in 20 years since she was 8 years old, we had a look for his name and there it was unknown details but it was there, it turned out the lady who added his name was his cousins wife she didnt even know him, and last night he phoned her for the first time what a tear jerker, so anyone looking fo lost loved ones look harder they could be there! i must thank genes reunited the site is just amazing kelly monahan