Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peter Krafft's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peterkinz

Peterkinz Report 28 Oct 2004 01:16

I recently put a message on the tips board looking for the whereabouts of the spaceship that had abducted some of my ancestors. Thanks to "Rosemary R" I think I have located my great great grandmother's death and also worked out that she is actually her sister on my tree! Why any family would christen a daughter Sarah Anne, and then christen the next daughter Sarah is beyond me - for the last forty years I have assumed that the first one died - now I know what happened to each of them. I have also been looking for a Margaret in the same tree - knowing now that they changed their names(:-)) I think I will get the certificate for the Agnes that was born at the right time! Thanks again Peter