Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BUG -----new error message when working on Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Renes

Renes Report 4 Aug 2011 15:06

GR---are you updating progs --just had this when clicked on Rellie in my tree

this is when navigating from person to person on tree and it add the person you are clicking from

onto the branch to are navigating too -----------

Disgraceful ----------

for this Error to appear within my tree !!!!!

- Error getting
Immediate Relations:
Error

... Sorry. An error has occurred We can't take you to the page you wanted. The problem has been logged and our team will be working on it.
Thanks for understanding. We're really sorry for any inconvenience!

EDIT --- this error message does not reproduce as it appears -- with lumps of program codes every where -------------and I am not going to PAGES I am working on my tree

Renes

Renes Report 4 Aug 2011 19:12

Genes have replied

they are aware of this -----and are working on it --to quote one hour ago ""

Right Now ""

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 6 Aug 2011 10:16

The error message you have quoted is GR's standard message telling you that a particular action you have requested has failed to execute.

The wording is actually very misleading (as GR have acknowledged once before) and often has nothing to do with navigating between pages as you discovered.