Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Error Page.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 3 Nov 2011 21:48

l'm still getting ERROR PAGE, thought it was sorted.....grrrrrrr

jude :-P

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 3 Nov 2011 21:55

Jude

don't we know it!!!

see GlitterBaby's thread "this site is ajoke, on this Board

www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1283730

sylvia

Rex

Rex Report 6 Nov 2011 06:51

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE GENES REUNITED SITE
AND NO LONGER WISH TO BE A MEMBER OF IT
IT'S A JOKE

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 6 Nov 2011 11:22

There is little to be gained by posting yet another thread on here. As Sylvia says have a look at the one underneath from GB. This has the latest update from GR on the matter.

Sorry to hear you have had enough, Rex. In fact the site has been working much better the past two weeks, at least for me, and whilst there has been the odd error message, apart from being mildly annoying they were no big deal. I still maintain it is an OK site.....!

If you do decide to leave you will find the instructions under Help, FAQS, My Account, Remove my registration.