Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

re re Wdytya

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 24 Feb 2012 08:34

Thankyou all for your input,
I have pulled the thread as unfortunately someone left a rude comment about another poster, which I was not prepared to leave on show all night.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Feb 2012 10:43

Shame - it was a good discussion.

Although the comments must have appeared after I'd logged off, that might have been once instance where the RR could have been used correctly. ;-)

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 24 Feb 2012 13:05

Wonder what had happened to the thread after I left last night

I did ask the poster to remove the comment but no idea if that happened or not.

Shame really that a member saw fit to post the comment.

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 24 Feb 2012 13:58

Hi GB I could see no point in RR, they would get more attention weeping and wailing on the norty step ! It didnt get removed so I moved it , toot suite .

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 24 Feb 2012 14:37

Well I am pleased you took that decision to delete.

I did wonder at the time about doing RR on the comment.

Wonder if the member the comment was aimed at actually saw it.

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 24 Feb 2012 16:53

I assume i was insulted further after i logged off?

It's weird how the only people posting the nasty comments are those who rarely venture from chat?

T x

Island

Island Report 24 Feb 2012 17:27

Lindsey, I posted on your thread with a comment that was very restrained bearing in mind what I was responding to. I can only assume that the thread continued.
Wayne, I think you are being rather cheeky considering the nasty comment you made about new members on the 'find ancestors' board.