Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Certainty anomaly

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David_Carter

David_Carter Report 23 Jul 2023 03:54

I have noticed that if I select maximum stars for the certainty of an individual in my tree, then all other members are given certainty. The same is true if I select not certain. Is this me or a glitch in the coding?
:-S

Kense

Kense Report 15 Aug 2023 19:48

David, it is better if you post your query on one of the active boards. Genealogy Chat is probably the most relevant.

This board was intended for suggestions for improvements to the site but Genes Reunited have stopped responding to the suggestions made so the board is effectively closed and helpers look at it very infrequently.

You could ask support directly by email.
[email protected]

David_Carter

David_Carter Report 17 Aug 2023 11:45

Thank you Kense

David_Carter

David_Carter Report 21 Aug 2023 10:25

I received the following today.

Jamie (Genes Reunited )

21 Aug 2023, 9:33?am BST
Good Morning David,

Thank you for your email with the screenshot and browser information.

I have been able to replicate this on my end and have flagged this with our tree team for further investigation on your behalf.

Once I hear back from them with any information regarding this I will be back in touch.

Kind Regards,

Jamie

Kense

Kense Report 24 Aug 2023 21:34

Thank you for posting that reply David. I am surprised no one has found that before.