Genes Reunited Legal
- Only Genes Reunited subscribers are eligible to take part in the Genes Book Club.
- Genes Book Club will be launched on the week commencing Monday 9th September 2013 when the first title will be announced.
- Subsequently a new book title will be announced on the 30th of every month (where the 30th falls on a weekend or bank holiday, the book shall be announced on the first working day thereafter).
- Each month, members wishing to put themselves forward to receive 1 of the 50 free books provided by Penguin must send a direct message to the GenesBookClub account stating; their name and the address where they would like the book to be sent, within 7 days of the title being announced.
- Each month 50 members will be chosen to receive a free book. These members will be picked on a first come first served basis (i.e. the first 50 members to email the GenesBookClub account with the appropriate details).
- Members may apply only once per month for a free book. Only one book will be sent per Genes Reunited account.
- Members are welcome to apply for their free book every month.
- Addresses will be passed on to Penguin who will dispatch the books by first class post. We will post to addresses outside of the UK.
- Addresses submitted for Genes Book Club and passed to Penguin will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. They will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Genes Reunited will upload a PDF, accessible by a url, containing an extract from each title announced, available for all members to view.
- We encourage members to post honest and opinionated reviews of the books that they received. However, members who post defamatory, abusive, or offensive remarks will be removed from the Genes Book Club distribution list.
- Genes Book Club in partnership with Penguin will run on a trial basis up until 31st December 2013, upon which date either party may choose to discontinue participation in the Genes Book Club.
- If your book does not arrive or is damaged, please contact email@example.com regarding a replacement. Genes Reunited shall not be responsible for any damage to books sent or books that do not arrive, loss or disappointment in connection with Genes Book Club, whether related to availability or otherwise.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of Genes Book Club, Genes Reunited's decision shall be final.